Are You an Erasmus+ Participant?
Being an Erasmus+ participant offers fantastic opportunities for students, teaching and administrative staff. These are some formal steps to be taken before you explore all the opportunities and enjoy all the benefits.
In order to apply for the programme the participants:
• should be nominated by their home university;
• choose programme of study;
• fill in the Application Form and present other documents required.
The application package includes:
• Application Form;
• scanned copy of passport or ID;
• transcript of records (academic history);
• motivation letter.
Application deadlines are:
June 1st for the semester starting from September 1st;
December 1st for the semester starting from February 1st.
Дата обновления: 10.11.2017 15:11