The Research Institute of Fundamental and Applied Studies (RIFAS)
The strategic goal of RIFAS is to conduct fundamental and applied research aimed at addressing the topical issues in the development of interdisciplinary fields of science (Information Technology, Biomedical Technology, Integrated Safety and Security, Regional Aspects in Russian Nation Formation, Legal Linguistics).
The key objectives are:
• conducting and coordinating fundamental and applied research aimed at acquiring new knowledge of major patterns in the performance and development of science and technology in the Russian Federation;
• developing scientific fundamentals for management and seeking for new principles of addressing applied social and economic challenges;
• organising research in fundamentally new fields that are specialised for RIFAS;
• holding and participating in scientific and practical events on topical scientific issues aimed at the exchange of best practices and experience gained.
• Research Centres
• Technology Transfer Centre
• Multiple Access Centre
• Student Scientific and Production Business Incubator
“Nano Engineering of Engineering Products Surface”
The director of the centre is Professor Vladimir Krevchik, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Dean of the Faculty of Instrument Engineering, Information Technologies and Electronics.
Tel.: +7 (8412) 36-82-66
“Nonlinear and Adaptive Systems of Information Processing and Control”
The director of the centre is Professor Mikhail Shcherbakov, Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Head of the Department of Automation and Remote Control.
Tel.: +7 (8412) 56-46-83
“Supercomputer Simulation in Electrodynamics”
The director of the centre is Professor Yury Smirnov, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Head of the Department of Mathematics and Supercomputer Simulation.
Tel.: +7 (8412) 36-80-96
“Research Centre for Studies on Modern Federalism”
The director of the centre is Professor Aleksey Salomatin, Doctor of Juridical Science, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Head of the Department of Theory of State and Law and Political Studies.
Tel: +7 (8412) 36-80-22
Technology Transfer Centre of Penza State University (TTC PSU)
TTC PSU coordinates scientific, technological and innovative activity of the departments and research groups at the university and enterprises in the Penza Region.
The primary goal of the centre is to create the system facilitating rapid uptake of ideas in products and services through installing and implementing the results of research and development and their simultaneous application for training experienced professionals.
MAC BT is mainly focused on:
• conducting research in the priority fields of science, engineering and technology on the equipment available;
• providing services to scientists and research teams (e.g. rapid prototyping, supercomputer simulation, biochemical analysis, etc.)
Within the project “Modern Research Infrastructure of the Russian Federation”, MAC BT entered the Russian network of the centre for multiple accesses to scientific equipment.
SSPBI comprises 6 laboratories that have attracted more than 16.5 million roubles in investments:
• Rapid Prototyping Laboratory
• Biomedical Technology Laboratory
• Information Technology Laboratory
• Physical Measurement Laboratory
• Energy-Efficient Technology Laboratory
• Transport Machine Building Laboratory.
The core activities of the incubator are production, scientific and innovative, information and educational, orientational ones.
Дата обновления: 06.12.2017 13:49