History of Russia, State and Law
The Department provides general training in main educational programmes of higher education in the following subjects: “History of the Russian State and Law”, “History of State and Law of Foreign Countries”, “Roman Law”, “History of Political and Legal Studies”, “Russian History”, “History”, “World History”, “History of the World Civilizations”, “History of Medicine”, “History of Religion”, “History of the Penza Region” for the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Economics and Administration, Medical Institute, Polytechnic Institute.
RESEARCH & OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Modernization process in the Volga Region in context of the Russian reforms of late 19th – early 20th centuries in public administration, social, political and cultural life;
- Interaction of the capital and provinces in the changing Russia of the second part of the 19th century;
- Experience and traditions of Russian multi-party system of the 20th century;
- Social history of provincial Russia;
- Local administration of the Volga provinces of the early 20th century;
- Social aspects of the new economic policy.
Дата обновления: 14.02.2017 15:53