Philosophy and Social Communication
Advertising and Public Relations
Advertising and Public Relations – Advertising and Public Relations in Public Administration and Business Structures
RESEARCH & OTHER ACTIVITIES
Influence of social communications on shaping value priorities in modern society
The Department of Philosophy and Social Communications regularly holds scientific conferences and publishes their proceedings “Social and humanitarian knowledge: the search of new perspectives” and “Human, culture, society” edited by V.P.Kosharny, N.V. Rosenberg.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations;
- Derzhavin Tambov State University;
- Ministry of Public Relations and Mass Communications of the Penza Region;
- Publishing House “Privolzhsky Dom Znaniy”;
- Secondary school no.58;
- Higher school no. 42;
- Advertising Agency “Novaya Marka”;
- Newspaper Editorial Board "PRO gorod".
Дата обновления: 14.02.2017 16:36