Deadlines for submitting documents for visa extension
To extend a single-entry student visa, a foreign citizen must present the required documents to the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support immediately upon arrival, along with the documents for initial migration registration.
To extend a multiple-entry student visa, a foreign citizen must submit the required documents to the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support no later than 40 calendar days before the expiry of existing visa.
The list of documents for extending single- or multiple-entry student visa:
1. Original of a passport
2. Copy of a passport (It is necessary to copy all pages except for blank ones. Copies should be made on the same A4 sheet from two sides with two-page openings of a passport)
3. Original of a migration card
4. Copy of a migration card
5. Original of a tear-off card for migration registration of a foreign citizen
6. Copy of a tear-off card for migration registration of a foreign citizen
7. Copy of a contract for paid educational services
8. Photo (3x4 cm) (The photo should be taken without headwear, sunglasses and other accessories covering the face)
9. Receipt of state fee payment for visa processing and copy of this receipt (in accordance with the Article 333.28 in the Chapter 25.3 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation)
We kindly ask foreign citizens to carefully check the specified data when paying the state fee. Full name of a person must coincide with the data indicated in PSU single-entry student visa. It is prohibited to correct errors/typos.
Department of Migration Control and Visa Support
37 Lermontova Street, building 11, office 356
Tel.: +7 (8412) 20-28-96
Irina Novichkova, Head of the Department
Дата обновления: 29.10.2020 10:30