Obligations and responsibilities of foreign citizens or stateless persons
Foreign citizens and stateless persons who stay in the Russian Federation and study at Penza State University are required to comply with the migration regulations of the Russian Federation and the requirements of PSU in terms of entry, stay, exit, movement throughout the territory of the Russian Federation, including:
1. Timely submitting the required documents to the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support:
• to apply for migration registration – within 2 working days from the date of arriving in Penza and/or checking-in in the student residence hall, including when changing the place of residence in the Russian Federation;
• to prolong migration registration – no later than 30 days before the expiry of existing migration registration;
• to extend multiple entry visa – no later than 40 days before the expiry of the visa;
• to amend migration registration – within 1 working day from the date of changing foreign citizen’s personal data (last name, first name, middle name, date and place of birth, gender, citizenship), purpose of entry into the Russian Federation, declared terms of stay (residence) in the Russian Federation, passport or migration card details, address of the place of residence, migration status (obtaining residence permit (regardless of its kind) in the Russian Federation).
2. Notifying the Office of International Education and the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support in the following cases:
• intention to travel to other Russian cities of the Federation or beyond the Russian Federation no later than 3 days before the date of the expected departure (the notification should be provided in the written form);
IMPORTANT! An international student / trainee is obliged to apply for migration registration in other constituent entities of the Russian Federation at the place of his or her residence, if he or she stays there for more than 7 days.
• change in the migration status in the Russian Federation (obtaining residence permit (regardless of its kind) in the Russian Federation, Russian citizenship) within 1 working day;
• damage, loss, or theft of a passport, migration card, detachable section of arrival notification form belonging to a foreign citizen or stateless person (the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support should be immediately informed).
3. Performing immediate actions to restore damaged, lost or stolen documents: passport, migration card, detachable section of arrival notification form belonging to a foreign citizen or stateless person;
4. Taking timely measures to renew a passport upon its expiry, to extend a student visa and to prolong migration registration;
5. Upon terminated or completed studies at PSU, leaving the Russian Federation within 3 days from the date of the decision by the Penza Region Migration Affairs Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia to reduce the period of temporary stay in the Russian Federation.
In the case of actions that violate the current legislation of the Russian Federation, disciplinary measures, up to expulsion, may be applied to a student or trainee in the line with the established university regulations.
Дата обновления: 18.01.2021 12:37