Initial migration registration for citizens of visa-free countries
After crossing the border of the Russian Federation and arriving at Penza State University, students or trainees from visa-free countries must immediately (on the day of arrival or the next day) bring the required documents to the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support to apply for initial migration registration.
The list of documents for initial migration registration includes:
1. Original of a passport
2. Notarised translation of a passport
3. 3 copies of a passport (It is necessary to copy all pages except for blank ones. Copies should be made on the same A4 sheet from two sides with two-page openings of a passport) (see Sample 1)
4. Original of a migration card (Foreign citizens should check filled-in data in a migration card upon receipt at the border. The university advises verifying the proper spelling of name and purpose of entry, as incorrectly completed data may impede migration registration)
5. 3 copies of a migration card
6. Copy of a contract for paid educational services (If a student arrives from another higher education institution) or a referral to study (If a student is studying under the direction of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation)
7. Copy of a rental agreement or a certificate of ownership or an entry in the Unified State Register of Taxpayers (If a student or trainee does not live in PSU residence hall)
Form of a flat rental agreement (in Russian)
When the migration registration procedure is over, a foreign citizen is given a tear-off card (see Sample 2), which must be kept in a passport along with a migration card.
IMPORTANT! Citizens of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan must have notarised translation of their passports at the border of the Russian Federation to complete the migration card correctly.
Department of Migration Control and Visa Support
37 Lermontova Street, building 11, office 356
Tel.: +7 (8412) 20-28-96
Irina Novichkova, Head of the Department
Дата обновления: 29.10.2020 10:29