International Student Scientific and Practical Conference on Cross-Cultural Communication in the Modern World
In December Penza State University annually hosts the International Student Scientific and Practical Conference “Cross-Cultural Communication in the Modern World”, which is organised by the International Office. Each student can engage in interesting research and development in conjunction with professors from field-oriented departments of the university.
The conference comprises 6 subpanels devoted to topical issues of modern science:
• Russia through the eyes of foreigners: projecting images without clichés and stereotypes
• Language reality in the era of globalisation: fate of the Russian language in the world
• Socialisation of international students in new social, cultural and educational environment
• Challenges for the development of world economy and international relations in the 21st century: milestones and prospects
• Current issues of Russian and foreign medical sciences
• Topical issues of Russian and world history
The official languages of the conference are Russian, English and German.
The conference annually brings together more than 100 foreign nationals studying in Russian and international HEIs, e.g. Penza State University (Russia), Penza State University of Architecture and Construction (Russia), Ogarev Mordovia State University (Russia), Tula State University (Russia), Kazan Federal University (Russia), Nakhchivan State University (Azerbaijan), Shokan Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University (Kazakhstan), Lanzhou University (China), European University of Flensburg (Germany), Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria), the University of Salerno (Italy), etc.
Due to the fact that the proceedings of the conference are published in the RSCI database (Russian Science Citation Index), the scientific articles should meet the high quality standards. The requirements for materials are specified in the call for papers.
Call for papers (in Russian)
Дата обновления: 25.10.2018 11:11