Accounting, Auditing and Analysis
Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
Fields of study: Economics, Accounting, Auditing, Analysis, Research
Languages of instruction: Russian, English (on request)
The programme provides theoretical training in the sphere of accounting, economic and financial analysis, internal and external auditing, taxation. In the course of training students have to obtain and analyze information necessary for each enterprise: on assets, obligation, capital, money flow, income and expenditure, financial outcomes of economic activity, taxes charged.
The course includes lectures, practical and laboratory classes, consultations, student independent work.
• to teach bachelor students to prepare original data for calculating social and economic indicators characterizing activity of economic entities;
• to prepare bachelor students to calculate economic and social indicators based on typical methods and regulatory framework;
• to develop ability to work out economic sections of plans of enterprises of different forms of ownership, organizations, authorities;
• prepare students for gathering, processing accounting data and forming indicators of accounting and taxation reports.
• to teach bachelor students to search for information to solve the given task, to gather and analyze the data necessary for conducting particular economic calculations;
• to prepare bachelor students to process amounts of economic data according to the given task, to analyze, evaluate and interpret the results obtained, to substantiate conclusions;
• to shape the ability to analyze and interpret the indicators characterizing social and economic processes and phenomena at micro and macro levels broth in Russia and abroad;
• to teach students to build standard theoretical and econometric models of the processes, phenomena and objects under research, which refer to professional activity, analysis and interpretation of the results obtained;
• to teach students to prepare information reviews, analytical reports;
• to prepare students to conduct statistical research, surveys, questionnaires, and to process their results;
• to prepare students to participate in developing project decisions in the sphere of professional activity, advancing proposals and conducting events in implementing the designed projects and programmes;
• to prepare students to participate in developing samples of management decisions, substantiating their choice based on criteria of social and economic efficiency taking into account risks and possible social and economic consequences of the decisions taken;
• to prepare students to carry out the work stage which has been delegated to them;
• to shape the ability to supervise small teams and groups organized to implement a particular economic project;
• to shape the ability to participate in decision making on issues of management organization and activity advancement of economic agencies and departments of enterprises with different forms of ownership, organizations, authorities with regard to legal, administrative and other limitations;
• to prepare students to teach economic subjects at general education institutions, educational establishments of primary, secondary, higher and additional professional education.
On successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
• apply the principles of economic theory to different spheres of activity;
• solve standard tasks of professional activity based on information and bibliographical culture with the use of applying information and communication technologies and with regard to the main requirements to information security;
• do calculations necessary for drafting economical parts of plans, substantiate them and provide the work results according to the standard accepted in the organization;
• analyze and interpret financial, accounting and other information contained in reports of enterprises of different forms of ownership, organizations, authorities, etc. and use the obtained data for making managerial decisions;
• use modern technical tools and information technologies to solve communicative tasks;
• document economic operations, maintain accounting of funds, develop working plan of accounting of the organization;
• participate in events dedicated to organizing and conducting financial control in the sector of state and municipal administration, take measures to implementing deviations;
• maintain accounting of property, income, expenditures, and results of credit organizations activity, tax payments, make accounting reports;
• perform actions on insurance cases, make reports, statistics of expenditures, take measures on preventing insurance fraud;
• perform professional duties on calculating taxation base and taxes based on acting tax legislature and other regulatory acts on taxes and charges.
The course graduates are able to work in organizations of different economic areas, banks, financial and insurance companies, investment funds, tax authorities, audit and consulting organizations, research organizations, governmental agencies requiring specialists with higher economic education, organizations conducting international activity.
Дата обновления: 09.11.2017 16:46