Documents that You Need in Russia
On crossing the Russian border you will complete a migration card (described here) which is produced electronically at passport control in the major airports, but at some airports you are required to complete it manually. The card consists of two identical parts, the one is retained by the Immigration Officer, the other is stamped and returned to you. You should keep the second part of the migration card with your passport till your return to your home country.
On arrival in Penza, please contact the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support (building No. 11, room 356, tel.: +7 (8412) 56-80-61) and submit the following documents for registration with the Federal Migration Service:
• original and copy of the identity document (passport) (please make copies of the pages with the photograph and surname, passport expiration date and border crossing mark);
• copy of the visa;
• original and copy of the migration card with the border crossing mark;
• standard application form for migration registration (filled in on-site);
• ten photographs (3x4 cm) on mat surface paper.
To be accepted for studying/training at the university you should submit the following documents:
• medical certificate of fitness that certifies absence of contagious diseases;
• TB-negative certificate;
• HIV-negative certificate;
• academic transcript (for incoming students).
Both the signature and the seal of the medical official should be legible.
It is advisable to make extra copies of the important documents (passport, visa, migration card, registration certificate, etc.) in case you accidentally lose them.
Дата обновления: 13.11.2017 13:50