Documents that You Need in Russia

On crossing the Russian border you will complete a migration card [you may download the example] which is produced electronically at passport control in the major airports, but at some airports you are required to complete it manually. The card is in two identical parts, one is retained by the Immigration Officer, the other part is stamped and returned to you. You should keep this part of the migration card with your passport till your return to your home country.

On arrival in Penza, contact the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support -

building 11, room 115
Tel: +7 (8412) 56-80-61

and submit for registration with the Federal Migration Service the following documents:

• original and copy of the identity document (passport). Make copies of the pages with the photograph and surname, passport expiration date and border crossing mark;
• copy of the visa;
• original and copy of the migration card with the border crossing mark;
• standard application form for migration registration;
• ten photographs (3x4 cm) on mat surface paper.

To be accepted for studying/teaching at the university submit the following:

• medical certificate of fitness that certifies absence of contageous diseases;
• TB-negative certificate;
• HIV-negative certificate;
• academic transcript (for incoming students)

Both the signature and the seal of the medical official should be legible.

Important! It is advisable to make extra copies of the important documents (passport, visa, migration card, registration certificate, etc.) in case you accidentally lose them.

Дата создания: 10.02.2015 18:39
Дата обновления: 10.02.2015 18:39