Rules for foreign citizens to undergo state dactyloscopic registration
According to the Federal Law №274-ФЗ of 01.07.2021 every foreign citizen and stateless person are OBLIGED to undergo the state dactyloscopic registration (fingerprints), photo shooting and medical examination within 90 days from the moment of entry to the Russian Federation starting from 29.12.2021.
What do foreign citizens need to do?
1. It is necessary to pass medical examination and obtain the following documents:
- HIV certificate (33 Volodarskogo street, Penza);
- Medical certificate confirming the absence of infectious diseases threatening people’s well-being (33 Volodarskogo street, Penza);
- Medical certificate confirming/disconfirming the fact of narcotic or psychotropic substance consumption without physician’s prescription by a foreign citizen or a stateless person (7 Kalinina street, Penza).
2. Having obtained all the above-mentioned medical certificates a foreign citizen or a stateless person MUST PERSONALLY ADDRESS to Penza regional branch of Passport and Visa Service of the Ministry of the Interior Affairs of Russia (1 Kulakova street, Penza) and produce the said documents as well as a passport or another identification document.
3. The officials of the Passport and Visa Service of the MIA of Russia perform the state dactyloscopic registration (fingerprints), photo shooting and issue the corresponding confirming document to a foreign citizen or a stateless person.
THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATES ARE VALID FOR 3 MONTHS.
In case the medical certificates are expired, foreign citizens and stateless persons have to repeat the medical examination within 30 days and obtain new medical certificates and once again produce the latter at the Passport and Visa Service of the MIA of Russia.
What are the consequences of neglecting the Federal Law №274–ФЗ for foreign citizens and stateless persons?
THE TERM OF STAY (VISA) IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION WILL BE REDUCED, AND A FOREIGN CITIZEN OR A STATELESS PERSON WILL HAVE TO LEAVE RUSSIA.
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Migration and Visa Support of the International Education Office, Building 11, Room 356, tel. +7(8412) 20-28-96, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org