Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
Fields of study: Marketing Research, Market Opportunities of Business Entities, Consumers and Suppliers, Production and Consumer Goods and Services
Languages of instruction: Russian, English (on request)
The programme is aimed at development of general scientific and professional competences of the marketing expert that are necessary for research, coordination and regulation of marketing activities of business entities in changing external conditions. The bachelor training programme in the field of commerce includes the following elements: economic, analytical and managerial ones. The economic component, first of all, includes graduates’ basic knowledge of marketing. The set goal is achieved by attaining the objectives of education, fostering and development.
According to the field of education the training of skilled marketing experts is associated with personal and social importance of their profession and with knowledge of development regularities of the economy and marketing, methods, instruments and modern marketing technologies.
In the field of fostering the training of skilled marketing experts is associated with acquiring of ethical norms of business relations; with readiness to fulfil the civil and patriotic duty; with development of communicativeness, tolerance and honesty, self-discipline, diligence, abidance by implementation standards.
As for the development sphere the training of skilled marketing experts is associated with capabilities to forecast business processes and evaluate efficiency thereof; to analyze and evaluate professional activities to elaborate marketing strategies for organizations (enterprises); with aspiration for self-analysis, self-development and skill advancement.
The programme includes lectures, laboratory practice, seminars and workshops, tutorials, student independent work.
informational and analytical activity:
• collection, processing and analysis of information on external and internal environment of an enterprise for managerial decision making;
• creation and maintenance of an enterprise’s internal information system for the purpose of information collection for decision making, planning and supervision;
• creation and maintenance of data bases indicating enterprise’s performance;
• creation and maintenance of an enterprise’s document circulation system, operation of data bases indicating enterprise’s performance;
• development of an enterprise’s internal document circulation systems, project efficiency evaluation;
• preparation of reports based on informational and analytical activity results;
• managerial decision efficiency evaluation;
organisational and managerial activity:
• participation in development and implementation of enterprise’s corporate and competitive strategies, as well as functioning strategies (marketing, financial and personnel);
• participation in development and implementation of a complex of operational actions according to an enterprise’s strategy;
• planning of enterprise’s and divisions’ activities;
• formation of an enterprise’s organizational and managerial structure;
• organization of subordinates’ activities (subordinate teams) for implementation of actual projects and works;
• development and implementation of projects aimed at development of an organization (enterprise, state or municipal administrative body); supervision of divisions and teams; motivation and encouragement of personnel to achieve strategic and operative goals;
• settlement of organizational conflicts at division and team levels;
• development and implementation of business plans of new ventures;
• organization and running of business.
On successful completion of the course, the graduates should be able to (10-12 key competences):
• analyse interconnections between company’s functional strategies in order to balance managerial decisions;
• evaluate an impact of the macroeconomic environment on functioning of companies and state and municipal administrative bodies, reveal and analyse market and specific risks, as well as analyse economic goods consumer’ behaviour and demand making on the basis of knowledge of economic foundations of enterprise behaviour, market structures and competitive environment of a sector;
• practically apply information obtained as a result of marketing research and comparative analysis of best practices in marketing;
• estimate costs of marketing solutions implementation and the efficiency thereof;
• develop, target and launch new products on the basis of innovation marketing technologies;
• calculate and forecast prices, discounts, premiums and to substantiate company’s pricing policies; organise sale and merchandise flow systems, to plan wholesale and retail trade;
• organise, plan and evaluate results of advertising, PR, sale promotion, direct marketing, personal sale, integration of promoting means into a complex of company’s marketing communications;
• search for new promising markets and products and to use them in creation of marketing development strategies, implementation of marketing projects;
• use applied marketing technologies when implementing marketing projects;
• use such tools as online-marketing and digital marketing;
• know technologies of market segmentation, company and product targeting together with estimation of competitiveness/benchmarking of products and competitors in marketing planning.
The graduates are capable of working at production, large wholesale-retail companies and enterprises, at any organization, institution and enterprise that implementing marketing activities associated with shaping of demands for their products and services, satisfying needs of consumers. The can work as employees of marketing departments, sales departments, advertising and PR departments, as logistical managers, brand-managers, merchandizers, analytical marketing experts etc. Graduates also have an opportunity to continue education at the master programme.
Дата обновления: 09.11.2017 16:47