Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Fields of study: Global Economy, International Economic Relations, International Business
Language of instruction: English
The programme provides Master’s degree students with academic knowledge and practical skills required in global economy, international economic relations, and foreign languages. Thus the graduates have the opportunity to find employment in international business companies, currency and credit institutions, and finance industry at both national and international levels.
In the course of the programme Master’s degree students should study phenomena of global economy, international economic relations, international economic activity, international business, international monetary markets, and international currency and credit relations.
On successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
• collect and analyse the results obtained by Russian and foreign researchers and identify promising trends;
• prepare the programme of research, conduct studies, present and promote the results of research work;
• prepare tasks and develop project decisions taking into account the uncertainty factor;
• design strategies of economic agents behaviour at various markets;
• prepare analytical materials for assessing activities in economic policy and strategic decision-making at micro and macro levels;
• forecast key social and economic indicators in the activity of an enterprise, industry, region and economy in the whole;
• determine features in the loss of stability by foreign economic relations;
• participate in elaborating key provisions in the development strategy of an enterprise, justify strategic decisions on improving the processes of strategic and tactical planning and organizing production;
• develop management options and justify their choice based on the criteria of social and economic efficiency;
• apply modern methods and means of teaching economic disciplines in professional educational institutions, educational establishments of higher education, further vocational education.
On successful completion of the programme the graduates will be required by Russian enterprises conducting international economic activity, international companies in Russia and abroad, commercial banks with foreign capital, consulting companies analysing global markets and trends in the economic development of states and regions of the world, international economic organisations.
If you would like to enter this degree programme, please follow the admission procedure.
Дата обновления: 26.05.2020 12:27