Invitation and Applying for a Visa
Submitting the application and necessary documents for issuing invitation for entry into the Russian Federation
To receive an invitation from Penza State University you need to present the filled Application Form and scanned copies of the required documents (see below):
• passport or ID;
• transcript of records (academic history);
• motivation letter.
In order to apply for studies the participants should be nominated by their home university.
Receiving the invitation and applying for a Russian visa
Average processing time for invitations is 25-30 days. More detailed information on the invitation can be found here. When the invitation is ready we will send it to you by email.
On receiving the invitation, you have to contact the nearest RF Consulate (Consular departments of the Embassy) in your country to apply and receive a Russian visa. The description of a Russian visa application and a list of the Russian Consulates Worldwide can be found here.
Note that the passport that you will indicate in your visa application as your travel document has to be valid at least 18 months after the expected date of entrance into the RF.
Preparing migration documents
The following documents are necessary when crossing the border of the Russian Federation:
1) original of passport or ID;
2) permit of entry and stay on the territory of the RF (visa);
3) migration card (filled on arrival in airports before passport control).
Arriving in Russia
On receiving your visa, you have to buy air tickets to Moscow and travel tickets to Penza and inform the International Projects Department (mobilityPNZGU@yandex.ru) on the date of your arrival in Penza. You can travel from Moscow to Penza by air − from Domodedovo International Airport, by train − from Kazansky raiway station (Russian Railways) or by bus – from Shchelkovsky and Juzhnye Vorota bus terminals.
If you want a university staff member to meet you at the airport, railway station or bus station in Penza, please inform the university (mobilityPNZGU@yandex.ru) on the date and time of your arrival, flight or train car number (the latter if possible). On receiving this information, you will get confirmation from the International Projects Department with the details of meeting.
If you choose to travel to the university on your own, you need to get to hall of residence 6-1, which is located at 14, Lermontova Street and apply to the Accommodation Department for International Students.
Migration registration and accommodation check-in
On arrival in Penza, you have to obtain migration registration. To do so you need to submit the following documents to the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support of the university (office 356, building No. 11 of Penza State University at 37, Lermontova Street, Penza):
1) original of the identity document (passport);
2) copy of the identity document (passport). You need to make copies of the pages with the photo, surname and name(s), date and place of birth, passport number and validity period, and the border crossing mark;
3) copy of a Russian visa;
4) original of the migration card with the border crossing mark;
5) copy of the migration card with the border crossing mark;
6) standard application form for migration registration (filled on the spot);
7) 6 (six) photos (3х4 cm) made on matte paper.
After migration registration you will be given an accommodation check-in form.
Дата обновления: 28.12.2017 16:45