Department of Radioengineering and Radioelectronic Systems
The Department of Radioengineering and Radioelectronic Systems established in 1959 attracts experienced staff and talented students, who are enthusiastic about radioengineering and related fields. The department possesses the unique set of radio measuring instruments that allows students to acquire necessary skills and staff to carry out research.
The research teams “Parameters measurement and control in field experiments” and “Invariant transformation of parameters in electrical circuits and signals” conduct extensive studies. The department undertakes various initiatives and implements successful projects, e.g. modelling wave processes in nanomaterials, nanostructures and devices based on graphene in microwave, terahertz and infrared ranges; designing and studying means for automated measurement and control of parameters in electrical radioelements, sensors and electronic products.
The department supervises the activity of the student design centre “Radioengineering and measuring transducers”. This ensures the participation of students in applied and fundamental research on state or contractual projects within the priority areas in science and technology. Through this centre students and staff are able to work according to their individual plans. The inventions of the centre teams include a laboratory stand for studying behaviour of self-sustained oscillators under various factors, a laboratory stands for exploring intermediate frequency amplifiers with automatic level control and others.
The certified Technology Centre is operating at the department. It is equipped with hardware and licensed software from National Instruments (USA). The department organises and holds workshops for employees of regional enterprises and lecturers of Penza universities with the involvement of leading specialists of the company.
Radioelectronic Systems and Complexes
Photonics, Instrument Engineering, Optical and Biotechnical Systems and Technologies
• Theory and practice of invariant acquisition of information on parameters of electrical circuits and signals in multichannel automation systems for field experiments
• Development and study of systems for automating production processes
• Creation of means for automated measurement and control of radio electronic equipment parameters and sensors output parameters
• Developing methods and tools for circuit simulation of electronic circuits
• Designing information and measurement systems for monitoring cellular networks
• Electrodynamic modelling of wave processes in 3d nanocomposites and nanostructures of microwave, terahertz and optical ranges
George Washington University (USA)
Penza Radio and Television Transmitting Centre
Research Institute for Electronic and Mechanical Instruments
Research Institute for Physical Measurements
Penza Research Electrotechnical Institute
Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor
Head of the Department
Building 7, office 517
Tel: +7 (8412) 36-82-17
Web-page of the Department of Radioengineering and Radioelectronic Systems (in Russian)
Дата обновления: 23.07.2020 17:04