Cooperation with Lanzhou Jiaotong University
The cooperation with Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou, started in 2012.
The main areas of cooperation:
• Academic mobility of students and teachers / staff
• Implementing joint educational projects
• Carrying out joint activities
• Joint publications
• Implementing joint research projects
• Filing applications for grant funds
The results achieved:
• Organising and holding the spring language school "Studying the Chinese culture and language", March-April, 2013. Five bachelor students under the guidance of N.V. Shchennikova took part in an intensive language training and cultural immersion programme.
• Conducting professional internship for the Gansu Fellowship Programme holder, O.V. Meshcheryakova, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, then-Director of the Institute of International Cooperation, September, 2014.
• Since 2012 to the present, more than 10 students have completed a language internship during one academic semester or year.
• PSU graduates have an opportunity to take a master's degree programme with a scholarship for foreign citizens to study in the PRC. Thus, Sergey Korovenkov and Daniil Fadeev successfully completed their master's degree course at Lanzhou Jiaotong University and received their diplomas in the summer of 2019.
Дата обновления: 29.07.2020 11:23