Cooperation with Lanzhou University of Technology
The cooperation with Lanzhou University of Technology (Lanzhou, PRC) started in 2014.
The main areas of cooperation:
• Academic mobility of students and teachers / staff
• Implementing joint educational projects
• Carrying out joint activities
• Joint publications
• Implementing joint research projects
• Filing applications for grant funds
The results achieved:
For 3 years annually the team of the Department of Physics led by D.M. Krevchik has been applying for grants to conduct research involving research organizations and universities from the BRICS countries.
• 5 joint publications are published in scientific journals.
• PSU graduates have an opportunity to take a master's degree programme with a scholarship for foreign citizens to study in the PRC. Thus, Maria Faizulina and Nikita Sazonov successfully completed their master's degree course at Lanzhou University of Technology and received their diplomas in the summer of 2019.
Дата обновления: 29.07.2020 11:29