Entry regulations for foreign students from epidemiologically safe countries
International students from countries with a favorable epidemiological situation are allowed to enter the territory of the Russian Federation to continue their studies.
Currently, international students from the following countries can enter Russia:
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- North Macedonia
- Republic of Maldives
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
What do you need to enter Russia?
1. Before arrival, at least 10 days in advance, the student must notify the International Education Office of the date of entry into the Russian Federation by e-mail email@example.com.
The e-mail must contain:
- last name, first name, patronymic (if any) in Latin letters as in the passport with which you will cross the border,
- date of birth,
- gender (male, female),
- the series and number of the passport with which you will cross the border,
- the checkpoint through which you plan to cross the border.
For those arriving by air, this is, as a rule, the airport: Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo. For those arriving by land transport: car, bus, train, it is necessary to indicate the city or town on the border where the border checkpoint is located.
- date of entry,
- visa number.
2. It is necessary to wait for the notification of entry from the University.
3. When crossing the border and for checking into a residence hall, you need a medical certificate in Russian and English with a negative COVID-19 test result. It is essential to take a COVID-19 test by PCR method not earlier than three days before the entry.
4. On arrival, within 72 hours, you need to re-take the COVID-19 test by the PCR method. Self-isolation must be observed until a negative result is obtained. Training during this time will be conducted online.
After receiving the test result, a scan or photo of the certificates must be sent to the International Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are two negative tests, the student is allowed to take classes in full-time format.
If you feel unwell or have symptoms of a cold, you need to contact the PSU Clinical Medical Center by phone: +7 (8412) 64-34-11.
If you have any questions, you can contact the International Education Office:
Sergey Anatolyevich Ivanchin, Head of the International Education Office
tel.: +7 (8412) 202892, e-mail: email@example.com
Kirill Aleksandrovich Plotnikov, Head of the Department of Foreign Student Accommodation
tel.: +7 (8412) 202892, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksandr Vladimirovich Pervushkin, Head of the Department of Academic Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202893, e-mail: email@example.com
Teaching and learning specialists of the Department of Academic Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202895, +7 (8412) 202907
Irina Anatolyevna Novichkova, Head of the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support
tel.: +7 (8412) 202896, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina Grigorievna Syagaylo, Head of the Department of Student Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202897, e-mail: email@example.com
Primary migration registration is carried out in accordance with the Rules of migration registration