Entry regulations for foreign students from epidemiologically safe countries
International students from countries with a favorable epidemiological situation are allowed to enter the territory of the Russian Federation to continue their studies.
Currently, international students from the following countries can enter Russia:
- Republic of Maldives
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- South Ossetia
- United Arab Emirates
What do you need to enter Russia?
1. Before arrival, at least 10 days in advance, the student must notify the International Education Office of the date of entry into the Russian Federation by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail must contain:
- last name, first name, patronymic (if any) in Latin letters as in the passport with which you will cross the border,
- date of birth,
- gender (male, female),
- the series and number of the passport with which you will cross the border,
- the checkpoint through which you plan to cross the border.
For those arriving by air, this is, as a rule, the airport: Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo. For those arriving by land transport: car, bus, train, it is necessary to indicate the city or town on the border where the border checkpoint is located.
- date of entry,
- visa number.
2. It is necessary to wait for the notification of entry from the University.
3. When crossing the border and for checking into a residence hall, you need a medical certificate in Russian and English with a negative COVID-19 test result. It is essential to take a COVID-19 test by PCR method not earlier than three days before the entry.
4. On arrival, within 72 hours, you need to re-take the COVID-19 test by the PCR method. Self-isolation must be observed until a negative result is obtained. Training during this time will be conducted online.
After receiving the test result, a scan or photo of the certificates must be sent to the International Education Office at email@example.com.
If there are two negative tests, the student is allowed to take classes in full-time format.
If you feel unwell or have symptoms of a cold, you need to contact the PSU Clinical Medical Center by phone: +7 (8412) 64-34-11.
If you have any questions, you can contact the International Education Office:
Sergey Anatolyevich Ivanchin, Head of the International Education Office
tel.: +7 (8412) 202892, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirill Aleksandrovich Plotnikov, Head of the Department of Foreign Student Accommodation
tel.: +7 (8412) 202892, e-mail: email@example.com
Aleksandr Vladimirovich Pervushkin, Head of the Department of Academic Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202893, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching and learning specialists of the Department of Academic Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202895, +7 (8412) 202907
Irina Anatolyevna Novichkova, Head of the Department of Migration Control and Visa Support
tel.: +7 (8412) 202896, e-mail: email@example.com
Ekaterina Grigorievna Syagaylo, Head of the Department of Student Affairs
tel.: +7 (8412) 202897, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary migration registration is carried out in accordance with the Rules of migration registration
|12.04.2021 09:15||PSU representatives took part in an international conference within the ENTEP project|
|06.04.2021 11:07||Vice-rectors Gleb Sintsov and Vladimir Simagin held a number of working meetings in the Republic of Belarus|
|06.04.2021 11:00||PSU international students became winners of the vocal competition "Crystal April"|
|31.03.2021 09:30||Entry regulations for foreign students from epidemiologically safe countries|
|31.03.2021 09:06||ATTENTION! PSU foreign students have to acquire a medical insurance policy before the 15th of September 2020|
|30.03.2021 11:45||Online project with Europa-Universität Flensburg (Germany)|
|24.03.2021 09:16||PSU international students took part in an international conference|
|15.03.2021 10:57||PSU is planning to expand areas of cooperation with educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus|
|10.03.2021 16:27||A representative of Indonesia for the first time became "Miss World. Folk Queen - 2020"|
|02.03.2021 10:39||Anniversary "Silver Lyre" was held at PSU|