Professor of Computer Engineering Department had internship under European mobility programme Erasmus+
In July and August, 2018, V.N. Dubinin, Professor of Department of Computer Engineering, Faculty of Computer Engineering, Polytechnic Institute, Penza State University, had a two-month research internship under European mobility programme Erasmus+. The host side was the Faculty of Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering and Space Engineering, Lulea University of Technology (LTU, Sweden). The internship took place at the Department “Safe Communication and Computer Systems”.
The plan of research internship included:
- studying formal basics of programming engineering in cyber physical systems;
- workshop on future mobility programmes between PSU and LTU, including research and education, with the focus on formal modelling of cyber physical systems;
- participation in discussing gender equality in mobility programmes;
- workshop on coordinating activity in exchange area, principles of candidate selection, content of academic courses and credits in teaching;
- workshop on methods of teaching in the area of abstract state machines with the use of modern approaches;
- participation in discussing joint research strategies.