PSU conducts weekly information and prevention work with international students
During these meetings, the following issues are discussed:
- recommendations for preventing coronavirus infection, as well as the rules of behavior and living in hostels in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- the procedure for international students’ employment in connection with the changes in the current legislation;
- rules of behaviour on water for students in the summer period;
- rules of behaviour during a fire hazardous season in the forest;
- recommendations for preventing heatstroke and sunstroke.
From April to July, the official group of the Institute of International Cooperation on the social network "Vkontakte", published posts containing various information. At the end of March, a project called "Bookcrossing" was launched, which has been implemented in residence halls up to now: international students have an opportunity to get acquainted with the work of both Russian and foreign authors, which contributes to developing cultural exchange among representatives of different countries.