Student of the Faculty of Computer Engineering undertakes internship in Romania
The internship was held at “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia within the Erasmus+ Academic Mobility Programme.
The study programme included the following disciplines:
– Operating Systems primarily devoted to Linux operating system;
– Web Technologies taught by Prof. Risteiu Mircea, during which students develop weather informers with a visual part in the form of a thermometer using PHP, SQL and Java/C#;
– Machine Learning: under the guidance of Prof. Birlutiu students consider the project on Kaggle-Titanic and machine learning using Python;
– Computer Project Management: Prof. Domsa presents the principles of teamwork;
– Advanced Programming Techniques by Prof. Domsa, during which students explore programming in the Java language;
– Data Structures and Algorithms: Prof. Incze Arpad describes the features of the C++ language;
– Embedded Systems Programming dedicated to designing blocks based on PCB programming (by Prof. Ceuca).
In addition, Aleksandr Fionov took part in the scientific conference (SATEE). He defended his projects in all disciplines and successfully passed all exams.