Student of the Faculty of Computer Engineering undertakes internship in Romania
The internship was held at “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia within the Erasmus+ Academic Mobility Programme.
The study programme included the following disciplines:
– Operating Systems primarily devoted to Linux operating system;
– Web Technologies taught by Prof. Risteiu Mircea, during which students develop weather informers with a visual part in the form of a thermometer using PHP, SQL and Java/C#;
– Machine Learning: under the guidance of Prof. Birlutiu students consider the project on Kaggle-Titanic and machine learning using Python;
– Computer Project Management: Prof. Domsa presents the principles of teamwork;
– Advanced Programming Techniques by Prof. Domsa, during which students explore programming in the Java language;
– Data Structures and Algorithms: Prof. Incze Arpad describes the features of the C++ language;
– Embedded Systems Programming dedicated to designing blocks based on PCB programming (by Prof. Ceuca).
In addition, Aleksandr Fionov took part in the scientific conference (SATEE). He defended his projects in all disciplines and successfully passed all exams.
|13.03.2019 16:44||Young scientist from PSU will present reports at a conference in India|
|13.03.2019 16:41||International students from PSU reached the final in the International Russian Language Contest|
|13.03.2019 16:36||PSU announced the winners of “Silver Lyre”|
|13.03.2019 11:11||Future teachers of German wrote «Tolles Diktat»|
|15.02.2019 17:00||PSU celebrates Chinese New Year|
|01.02.2019 17:20||Professor from Krakow continues scientific internship at PSU|
|31.01.2019 11:19||PSU ranked 54th among Russian universities in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities|
|21.01.2019 14:55||The project of a PSU post-graduate student won a grant from a leading university in the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|16.01.2019 11:28||PSU welcomes delegation from the Republic of Tajikistan|
|21.12.2018 10:39||International Conference "Internationalization Strategies In Higher Education"|